Windows-OSDS/1.0.0 Open Source Data Science
Windows-OSDS/1.0.0 Open Source Data Science VM template
This template has been discontinued, it is not up-to-date anymore. Please contact your local Support Team member for institute-specific VM templates.
- Windows Server 2019
- Chrome (default)
- Default download location: request
- Microsoft Edge
- Notepad++: 7.9.5
- Set as default according Notepad++
Post VM creation
- Prior to install packages, run R/RStudio in admin mode and run the following command
- Create External Access Rule
- R: 4.1.0
- Rstudio: 1.4.1106
- rtools: 40v2-x86_64
- How to use, see Authentication for using CastorR
- Configured according Python, Miniconda, Jupyterlab & Python Packages
- To add Conda-Forge packages see Open Ports Anaconda
- Installed: conda install -c conda-forge tabulate openpyxl numpy pandas matplotlib seaborn castorapi bs4 tqdm pandasgui plotly
- jupyter lab build fails due to no internet
- plotly cannot show in cell, use for instance:
import plotly.express as px
from plotly.offline import plot
import numpy as np
t = np.linspace(0, 2*np*pi, 100)
fig = px.line(x=t, y=np.cos(t))
- How to use, see CBS Open Data
- How to use, see Getting Secrets
- Libre Office: 7.1.3 win_x64
[Available now] Windows-OSDS/1.0.0 Open Source Data Science VM template
Installing software can be quite a hassle, especially if you have to do it over and over again. The feature to create an image of a VM where you have installed your software could provide a nice outcome. To learn more about how you can create your ...
Uploading your data
This feature is available to workspace members all except the Data reader A data upload or download does not require a running Virtual Machine! If you're uploading a folder with many subfolders, make a zip file! In your workspace, you can upload a ...
OS Windows Server 2019 Browsers Microsoft Edge Chrome Utilities Notepad++ 7-Zip
AUMC Virtual Machine Templates
We have created the following Windows VM templates for Amsterdam UMC users: Template Name Applications included Windows-AUMC-Base/0.0.1 Windows+Office+RStudio+R+Anaconda+Python+X2Go Windows-AUMC-SPSS/0.0.4 All from Base/0.0.1+SPSS (v25) ...
Important! This image may only be deployed in UMC Groningen workspaces. It is not permitted to deploy the template in a workspace of a different workspace. Thanks for understanding! Deploying this VM template in a different workspace will render SPSS ...