Proxy configurations Anaconda / miniConda
For general domain whitelisting setup, please read more here
Certain software might need manual proxy configurations to be set in the software settings, before the software is able to reach domains through a proxy. In this article we describe how to manually configure Anaconda/Miniconda proxy settings.
- Whitelist the required domains
- For now this needs to be done by submitting a ticket
- In the VM open the browser and navigate to:
- conda.io for Miniconda
- anaconda.org for Anaconda
- Install a version
- Windows Charm -> type: Anaconda Prompt
- Right click > more > run as admin
- Type the script below
- Close the Anaconda Prompt
You can now use conda install -c conda-forge and pip install in Anaconda Prompt to install Python packages
Script to type
Type this line by line with every line followed by ENTER
- conda config --prepend channels conda-forge
- conda config --append channels defaults
- conda config --set channel_priority flexible
- conda config --set proxy_servers.http http://proxy.mydre.org:3128
- conda config --set proxy_servers.https http://proxy.mydre.org:3128
- conda config --set ssl_verify false
- conda config --set pip_interop_enabled true
Python, Anaconda and JupyterLab
Within the DRE, it is currently not possible to use PIP to install packages. We recommend using Conda instead. First follow the steps below and then use for example Conda Prompt or Jupyter Lab to create and run your code. To install packages with ...
Proxy configurations for connecting to a server or blob
Version: 2022-11-02 Update: 2022-11-14 Introduction Domain allowlisting is a feature that is now available on myDRE. As the name implies, domains on the allowlist can be accessed from within the Workspace (you can request specific domain on the ...
Domains to be allowlisted
version: 2022-11-01 updated: 2023-23-03 Introduction This is a community effort, if you experience issues, see mistakes/updates, or have other applications that you do know what to allowlist, please send a ticket to your Support Team. Together we can ...
COMPLETED at 17:30 CET: Downtime between 17:00-18:00 CET - Improvement of proxy stability
The improvement was updated according to plan and finished 17:30CET with a downtime of less than 20 minutes. Our developers found a way to improve the stability of the proxy for this a small migration of internal services will take place between ...
Troubleshooting missing Z: and I: drives
Problem 1. After enabling proxy configurations within the virtual machine or whitelisting domains I am not able to see my Z and I drives. 2. After trying to run the script MountStorageDriveToVirtualMachine that is described in I cannot see the ...