Before you can access your DRE workspace(s) at mydre.org, you need to activate your @mydre.org account.
Below, we explain the steps in this activation process, along with screenshots for illustration.
your new @mydre.org username, which you should have received through e-mail.
- your new @mydre.org password in a separate e-mail.
When a support member creates an account for you, they will always e-mail you of your new @mydre.org username and send you to the current guide. Accounts are usually created when workspaces with new users are requested, or when access for a new user to an existing workspace is requested.
Important! This @mydre.org account is the
only account you can use to access mydre.org. When prompted to log in, always use this @mydre.org account.
Not your @radboudumc.nl, @erasmusmc.nl, @umcutrecht.nl etc. accounts.
1. Go to mydre.org, and click on log-in.
2. Important! Click on 'Use a different account'.
3. Fill in your @mydre.org username, and click on 'Next'.
4. Now, fill in the temporary password that you received in the email. Once logged in, the system will ask you to create a new password.
5. More information will be required to setup the MFA for this account. Please click next
6. You will be redirected to Microsoft MFA setup page. Fill in your preferred Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) settings. We recommend Authentication through mobile app, which is the Authenticator app from Microsoft.
7. Dependent on your choice, you will need to perform a number of additional steps to set up the MFA.
8. You will be asked to set up some additional fail-safes in case you ever lose your password and/or MFA. Please follow the steps as presented to you.
9. Once all done, you will be asked to reset your password
Now, finally, you have activated your account.
Remember: use your @mydre.org account to log into myDRE. Not your e-mail address!
Requesting new DRE accounts
Everyone that wants to use DRE, first needs a @mydre.org account. Once someone has an account, they can be added to workspaces. Most often, people receive an account because their personal information was passed along during a new workspace request. ...
Why is my support.mydre.org account different from my @mydre.org account?
We get this question regularly now and here is why: Your @mydre.org account may look like an e-mail address, but it is not. It has no e-mail functionality and it is strictly your username on the mydre.org platform. For support.mydre.org however, you ...
What is new on mydre.org?
Last updated 20-04-2021 New features have been added or improved. View the announcement at: Improved & New Features. Last updated 30-03-2021 New features have been implemented after the migration from researchenvironment.org to mydre.org. Therefore, ...
Navigating through support.mydre.org
anDREa makes use of ZohoDesk Enterprice version. This enables you to configure the following items. Please read the information about these changes below carefully. Creating tickets for users Users can create new DRE tickets through the ‘Add ticket’ ...
SSPR_0010 error when trying to activate your @mydre.org account
The problem Some users encounter the following error when they try to activate their @mydre.org account, in short SSPR_0010 error: "U kunt uw eigen wachtwoord niet opnieuw instellen omdat de functie voor wachtwoord terugschrijven (dit is de wijze ...